ROMEOs Kitchen + Spirits is hosting an event in effort to raise funds for the Indian Residential School Survivor Society of BC. Join us for a night of good food, good music and good wine while helping us do our part in supporting the IRSSS.
Included in your ticket price:
– A delicious 3 course meal, with the indigenous inspired dishes
– Wine pairings with each course, featuring Indigenous World Winery
– Access to our online silent auction, featuring donated items from local businesses. The silent auction will end on September 4th, the final event date.
– Live Music provided by local indigenous artist, Jeremy Kneeshaw.
3 Course Menu:
- Starter Choices: Fraser Valley Greens, Caesar Salad or Daily Soup
- Main Choices: Smoked Sockeye Salmon or Smoked Half Cornish Hen. Served with a maple glaze, herb roasted potatoes, wild mushrooms, & vegetables
- Dessert: Bannock Dessert
$10 from each ticket sold, as well as all proceeds from the silent auction will be donated to the IRSSS.
Taxes and Gratuity are included in your ticket price.
Event Dates: Saturdays July 17th, July 24th, August 7th & September 4th.